The primary purpose of the consultancy will be to implement a baseline and end-line surveys of a sample of jobseekers registered with the Public Employment Services in the Federation of BiH. The baseline survey will collect information on socioeconomic status and employment (including informal employment), migration decisions (including intentions of future migration) and education histories from the jobseeker, and basic demographic, employment and education information on other co-residing household members and important family members (e.g., educational attainment of parents and numbers, gender age, education and location of children).
The end-line survey will focus on several outcomes of interest including employment status, job type and quality, future migration intentions, aspirations of respondents and their household members (including intended migration, education for children etc.).
Description of Services:
• Development of Sampling Design and sample selection
• Development of Questionnaire
• Development of CAPI data collection System
• Development of Survey Quality Control System
• Database development
• Implementation and management of the survey data collection
• Calculation of Sampling weights